Connections Memory Care at Rolling Fields
Our specialized Connections Memory Care program provides for the needs of residents with cognitive impairments such as Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
Our Memory Care expansion provides a beautiful, home-like environment, serving residents with a secure living area, including an interior walking track, a courtyard with a gazebo and gardens, and enrollment in our Connections Program!
In addition to excellent care and programming within the Memory Care neighborhood, Rolling Fields offers ample opportunity for family members to visit with one another in privacy. Whether it is in the resident’s suite, or in one of the community’s relaxing garden, we ensure our residents live life to the fullest.
Our unique Connections program offers residents the opportunity to live in the moment in a safe and secure setting. Connections includes a consistent environment of care and caregivers that focuses on and validates the residents’ remaining cognitive, emotional, physical, and social abilities, rather than their losses. Our team of highly trained specialist will ensure residents receive the attention, care, support, engagement, and love they deserve, while providing education and resources to our families.
All staff members who work in the Connections program receive special training in dementia care and learn alternative methods to approach residents experiencing Alzheimer’s/dementia.
Together with families we strive to
- Minimize stress and maintain a peaceful environment
- Work with medical providers to regulate and manage medications
- Provide a dining experience designed to address the unique needs of individuals with dementia
- Provide the safety and security of a consistent environment of care
- Create opportunities for meaningful interactions that come from promoting and allowing freedom of movement and participation in activities and programming